Monday, February 23, 2015
Just a small things that I've learn so far and would like to share.
1. NOTHING last forever. good things or bad things. It will pass. So move on.
2. Never take things to your heart. Be it lots of scoldings, makian, pujian or achievement ke, acknowledge it then let it go. Open a new chapter everyday.
3. Be good to people, surely they'll be good to u. Be it nurses, ppk, colleagues, (some) MO n specialists.. Just be good anyway. LOL.
4. Whatever happen, reflect back. Stop finding other people mistakes, find your own mistakes n CORRECT it. you can never change people but you can change yourself.
5. The first death, the first on call, the first procedure assisted, etc. There's always first time for everything. Learn and improvise. Practice makes perfect anyway.
6. Cry as much as you want but never give up. Crying won't solve problems but it never fails to make you feel better afterward. So seriously, nothing wrong bout crying.
7. Never silent your phone while you are working. Who knows some super dedicated pharmacist/nurses/MO or anyone gonna call you even when you are in the toilet.
8. Keep all your MOs, specialists phone number inside your phone. You surely gonna need it somewhere somehow.
9. Sila download my blue book dr Google app store. Its really useful. Utk noob (like me) regarding all medications. Tapi details pls contact your pharmacist. They know best. Medscape not to be forgotten. Useful.
10. Tak tahu. TANYA. Biar bodoh sesaat dari bodoh selamanya. (Sorry direct)
11. Socialize. Never stay alone. You are NOT alone.
12. To muslims. Never tinggal solat ye. Tiada alasan utk sesaja tinggalkan solat utk jama' dikemudian masa disebabkan settling works y boleh hold dulu. *T&C applied.
*selamat menempuh alam super berbeza. Tp sila sentiasa berpegang teguh 2:286. Tq ^_^
"dan Dialah y menidurkan kamu pada mlm hari dan Dia mengetahui apa y kamu kerjakan pada siang hari. kemudian Dia membangunkan kamu pada siang hari utk disempurnakan umurmu y telah ditetapkan. kemudian kepadaNya tempat kamu kembali, lalu Dia memberitahukan kepadamu apa y tlh kamu kerjakan." Al-An'am 6: 60