Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Freedom

Bismillah...

What writing means to me is that freedom of expressing my feeling without thinking what the effect of it. Yes it sound as childish as it can be because im writing it in an open blog instead of in a private and personal diary.

What makes me continue writing anyway? Its because i think someone somewhere might get that something from my writing. That small tiny bit of encouragement or moral of the story sort of thing.

The freedom to pour out my thought and my feeling is just like chatting and expressing it to someone. But in the contrary, this other 'someone' is here. That as mute as it can be but as non-judgemental as it is.

What benefits i get from this? I can always look back to it and get the moral of the story from my own experience. Sort of like the pool of memories from Dumbledore's room (that Harry Potter accidently jump into it in the Goblet of fire movie). Anyway, it does makes me feel more relax and finally ventilating after that suffocating moments.

Next time im reading this i might not remember why i start writing this post but anyway, my 5cents advice (esp for myself) always take time to calm down and relax yourself. Never follow your anger/emotional instability just because you feel out of it. You might feel relief for a while after expressing your feelings to someone, be it expression of love, anger, dissatisfaction, disappointment, sympathy etc but once you are out of that moment you will realize it might actually causing bad outcome in the future. So take time to think about the pros and cons of what you about to blurt out then express your thought properly.

Wallahua'lam.

I might seems like a confident person but im fully aware that i am not good at choosing the right words at that crucial moment. So this is my 'take 5' moment.

May Allah ease everything. I might be doing some good to someone that i dont even know. May Allah bless the deceased and the others who suffer from this.

Alhamdulillah 'ala kulli hal.

Sg Petani Court
9.55am
28/11/17

*Subpoena looking much glorious than sepina isnt?

No comments:

ALLAH know!

"dan Dialah y menidurkan kamu pada mlm hari dan Dia mengetahui apa y kamu kerjakan pada siang hari. kemudian Dia membangunkan kamu pada siang hari utk disempurnakan umurmu y telah ditetapkan. kemudian kepadaNya tempat kamu kembali, lalu Dia memberitahukan kepadamu apa y tlh kamu kerjakan." Al-An'am 6: 60

motivating one-self!~

"la yukallifullahu nafsan illa wus'aha"
Allah tidak membebani seseorang melainkan sesuai dengan kesanggupannya" al-Baqarah 2: 286

~~kadang kala Allah sembunyikan matahari, Dia datangkan petir dan kilat.. kita tertanya-tanya, kemana hilangnya mentari?? rupa-rupanya Allah gantikannya dengan sang pelangi yang indah... ^_^